About NRA Roofing
Providing Professional And Cost Effective Solutions Since 1980
NRA Roofing & Flooring Services Ltd is a family-owned business which was originally founded in 1980. The company is one of the largest privately owned roofing contractors in the United Kingdom, supporting both private and public sectors.
NRA Roofing offer unrivalled expertise in the roofing industry. Able to provide professional advice on all waterproofing solutions, from built up felt roofing to heritage lead roofs, NRA Roofing have highly trained installation teams supported by an experienced management structure to ensure all clients needs are met.
Our family-owned business offers a personal service
- Nearly 40 years of experience within the roofing sector
- Capability in flat and pitched roofing
- Sustainable solutions to all roofing projects
- Technical support and advice, including initial survey, investigation and problem solving
- Dedicated Health and Safety Manager ensuring the highest levels of site safety
Our desire is for NRA Roofing to be a great place to work, so that our people perform to the peak of their capabilities, whilst at the same time enjoying it.
We are committed to sustained organic growth by delivering, in partnership with our clients, a quality product at an economic price, constructed to premium environmental standards, in accordance with the best health and safety practice.
Our vision is to be the best performing roofing company in our sector by delivering exceptional customer service.
To continue to construct a sustainable and growing business through good leadership, effective communication and motivated people. To listen, provide a great place to work and offer a learning environment, enabling our people to achieve their full potential.
Our team can provide a thorough assessment of your premises and recommend the ideal solution, whether you need a new roof, refurbishment or repairs. Simply contact the commercial
roofing specialists at NRA Roofing today to discuss your requirements and we’ll provide a comprehensive service.
- All team supervisors carry the S.S.S.T.S (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) or S.M.S.T.S (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) qualification
- All operatives carry the UKATA certificate for asbestos awareness
- Operatives also carry appointed first aid certification
- Operatives carry the PASMA certificate for competence of tower erection
- All operatives carry the CSCS job specific occupational qualification as skilled workers