NRA Roofing and Flooring insist in providing extremely high standards of workmanship and service and our team are committed to helping us achieve this. As such we have invested a great deal in the training of our staff and the development of our company to ensure we can become the best in the industry. This includes offering a City & Guilds apprenticeship program and a B-Tech scheme. We also hold CSCS Certification and ensure our work is independently audited by third party safety consultants.
- All our team supervisors carry the S.S.T.S (Site Safety Training Scheme) qualification
- All operatives carry the UKATA certificate for asbestos awareness
- Operatives also carry appointed first aid certification
- Operatives carry the PASMA certificate for competence of tower erection
- All operatives carry the CSCS job specific occupational qualification as skilled workers
We believe the best way to deliver a great service is to deliver great products, and what better way to achieve this by ensuring we apply all our roofing systems in line with the manufacturers intentions. That's why our expert roofers receive manufacturers' product and application training, enabling us to be authorised installers as well as approved members of many of the leading, recognised trade associations.
As authorised installers of the leading manufacturers' products we are able to offer the latest high performance materials backed by extended manufacturer guarantees.
We guarantee materials and workmanship of the very highest standards alongside highly competitive prices. Not only that, but as specialists in high performance roofing membranes we are certified members of many trade associations, ensuring our high standards are consistently maintained.
Call us Today to Discuss your Requirements: 0800 998 1355